December 9, 2008

Emma Watson would strip naked for Bertolucci movie

Emma Watson would strip naked for a movie.

Dec. 9 -- Emma Watson would strip naked for a movie.

The 18-year-old star hasn't ruled out shedding her clothes for a film role, but would only agree if she was asked by renowned Italian director Bernardo Bertolucci.

She said: "I would go nude, for Bernardo Bertolucci. It depends. I'm not taking my clothes off anytime soon, but it is part of my job."

The "Harry Potter" actress also revealed she is struggling to fit into the movie industry at the moment because of her age.

She added to Britain's Style magazine: "I am at a strange age. I'm not a woman yet, but I'm not a girl anymore. Film companies say, 'Oh, in a couple of years you will be perfect for this.' I'll be like, 'Yeah, but I want to be studying English at university then, so it's going to be tough to choose between the two.' "

Emma wowed fans at the premiere of new movie 'The Tale of Desperaux" in Hollywood, California, last night (07.12.08) in a short navy blue minidress and black lace-up stiletto shoes.

"The Tale of Desperaux" is released worldwide from later this month.

(Agencies)

0 comments:

by Cuteman

123 Web Trip - Powered by Cuteman 2008