December 19, 2008

Emma Watson has no need for money in life

Cast member Emma Watson from the movie "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" waves after leaving prints in cement at the Chinese theatre in Hollywood, California July 9, 2007. Watson said she had "no need for money in her life"

Dec. 19 -- Emma Watson said she had "no need for money in her life".

The "Harry Potter" actress - estimated to be worth 13 million pounds - will never agree to star in a film purely for financial gain.

Emma, 18, said: "The wealth side of it hasn't hit me yet because I have no need for money in my life. My life will not be motivated by money.

"I will never do a film because they're going to pay me a certain amount of money. It's liberating. It means I can hopefully make great choices."

The British actress also insists she has not adopted a lavish lifestyle despite starring in six "Harry Potter" films, and still uses public transport.

She added to USA Today newspaper: "I have a more normal life than people expect. When I take public transport, people are like, 'That girl looks like the girl from 'Harry Potter', but it can't be her on the train.'

"I get stopped by people, but that's fine. I'd never want to be so famous that I couldn't live a normal life to a certain extent. I can't imagine anything lonelier, just not being able to be part of the real world and being trapped and locked in hotel rooms and cars."

Emma lends her voice to the character Princess Pea in new animated film "The Tale of Despereaux" which opens in European cinemas from Friday.

(Agencies)

0 comments:

by Cuteman

123 Web Trip - Powered by Cuteman 2008