August 28, 2008

Paris searches for best friend in Britain

Calling all young, beautiful Britons with a yearning for life in the fast lane - celebrity socialite Paris Hilton is heading to Britain to find a new best friend.

Since parting ways on screen with Nicole Richie, her former best friend and co-star of reality TV show The Simple Life, the heiress has filmed a new series in Los Angeles called "Paris Hilton's My New BFF (Best Friends Forever)."

Calling all young, beautiful Britons with a yearning for life in the fast lane - celebrity socialite Paris Hilton is heading to Britain to find a new best friend.
Actress and fashion icon Paris Hilton and HairTech International team up with Sally Beauty Supply to launch "The Bandit," the first interchangeable hair extension headband, at a press conference and launch party on August 23, 2008 in Malibu, California.

In the show, which goes to air Sept. 30, 20 wannabe members of Hilton's entourage battle it out in a house to win her friendship with contestants eliminated along the way.

But with the series over, Hilton, 27, said she had so much fun that she going to head to England to do it all over again.

"Imagine all the trouble and fun I could cause all at once just with a text on my Blackberry, from me to them," she wrote in a posting on her MySpace page.

"And because I had so much fun doing this one, I decided I need to find my new British BFF ... Everyone knows I love LA. But London, watch out."

She said her London best friend needed to be hot, able to keep up with her, and not a backstabber.

A statement from ITV2 said Hilton would be putting a group of potential friends from suburbia to the Shetlands through their paces to test their ambition and determination.

Anyone wanting to try to win Hilton's affection needs to be aged between 18 and 28, with the energy to keep up with her schedule and the looks and style to match her lifestyle.

Men can apply too but Hilton make no bones about where her romantic affections lie - with boyfriend rocker Benji Madden, the twin brother of Richie's partner.

"I have a great boyfriend ... My favorite part of the summer has been the time I've gotten to spend on tour with my love Benj," raved Hilton.


"Paris the Heiress" is known for being a high-society party girl, part-time model, part-time singer, and quasi-actress. Her most notable roles were playing herself on the reality show "The Simple Life."

(Agencies)

0 comments:

by Cuteman

123 Web Trip - Powered by Cuteman 2008