August 25, 2008

Jennifer Aniston vows never to go under knife


Actress Jennifer Aniston walks on the stage to accept her award for favorite female movie star at the 33rd annual People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 9, 2007.

Jennifer Aniston has ruled out having plastic surgery. The former "Friends" actress -- who turns 40 next year -- insists the only reason she would ever consider going under the surgeon's knife would be for medical purposes.

She said: "I once had the degree of my deviated septum operated on. Since then, I can breathe much better and sleep nights like a baby.

The rest of my body is all mine. And absolutely natural. And it's going to stay that way. I am very satisfied with what God gave me." Jennifer also revealed she maintains her svelte figure with regular yoga sessions.

She added: "I do the best I can to keep myself fit, both in body and mind. I also draw a lot of strength and energy from yoga, new age and cosmic energies. I very much believe in karma -- the way you treat your fellow man is how you will ultimately be treated yourself."

(Source: China Daily)

0 comments:

by Cuteman

123 Web Trip - Powered by Cuteman 2008