October 4, 2008

Leonardo DiCaprio's marriage U-turn


Oct. 3 -- Leonardo DiCaprio wants to get married.

The "Titanic" actor - who has dated supermodels Gisele Budchen and Bar Raefaeli - previously claimed he would never tie the knot, saying he "did not believe" in the institution.

However, the 33-year-old star - who also claimed he didn't feel emotions and had never been in love - now admits his comments might have been a little hasty.

Leonardo told Parade magazine: "No, I don't agree with any of that, it sounds like the ignorance of youth to me. When did I say that? Three or four years ago? Hey, we grow up real fast. "What I definitely feel a need for is to make my life about more than just my career. Just last night I was thinking to myself how lit tle of my life has been lived normally and not spent on some far-off movie location.

"I want to get married and have children. In saying that, I realise I am contradicting everything I've said before. I absolutely believe in marriage."

Leonardo always revealed his biggest worry is becoming cynical, as he believes it would hamper his lust for life.

He said: "I hope I never get cynical, I think you need youthful energy, excitement, and optimism in life. There is a lot I want to do, and the more cynical you become, the more you sit on your butt and do nothing."

(Agencies)

0 comments:

by Cuteman

123 Web Trip - Powered by Cuteman 2008