September 2, 2008

Lindsay Lohan in love

Actress Lindsay Lohan poses at the 2008 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles June 1, 2008.(Xinhua/Reuters Photo)
Actress Lindsay Lohan poses at the 2008 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles June 1, 2008

Sept. 3 -- Lindsay Lohan has confessed she "loves" Samantha Ronson. The 'Mean Girls' actress - who has so far refused to confirm she is dating the New York DJ - declared she is "smitten" with the blonde star.

Writing on her official MySpace blog, Lindsay puts her mood as "smitten". She then went on to dedicate Ray LaMontagne's touching ballad 'Trouble' to "sr" (Samantha Ronson) before adding "ILY" (I love you). Lindsay also revealed she is desperate to track down a dessert she and Samantha used to enjoy at school as a surprise for the DJ.

The blog reads: "So, Samantha and I are looking for Dixie cups - does anyone remember them??? They were given in school as a desert.

They are half vanilla/half chocolate. I have to have them before she gets back - so anyone that can help me find them - please, please, please, post it for me to see!!!! "Take care xoxo "This song is for sr... ILY "Currently listening: "'Trouble' "By Ray LaMontagne."

Ray's romantic track includes lyrics such as: "She gave me love and affection/I said I love her/She's good to me" and "I've been saved by a woman/She won't let me go/She won't let me go now".

(Agencies)

0 comments:

by Cuteman

123 Web Trip - Powered by Cuteman 2008